Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Showered with love


As you can see, I have accumulated quite the collection of baby stuff. Many thanks to all of my parents' friends and our family for their generosity! I am also generous. In fact, I am so generous that I have decided to share my bedroom with my parents until they find a room of their own. But with the limited space, I'm not sure where they're going to sleep once I arrive. I hope they don't think I'm going to be okay with Sportscenter before bed every night. And it looks like my roommates are a little messy. My thoughts are that with the way that air mattress technology has come along, they might want to think about setting one up in the family room.

2 comments:

  1. Stella...I really like the way you think:)
    Love and Kisses
    Noanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like one of parents first sacrifices for child. You go Stella!

    ReplyDelete