Friday, November 6, 2009

Starting to wonder

Rumor has it my parents are in their mid to late twenties, but after another thrilling Friday night spent on the couch, I'm starting to wonder. They eat dinner in front of the tv and watch their "programs" on dvr (i.e. 60 minutes); those dinners have included pot roast, chicken & dumplings, and stuffed pork chops all in the past month; they are usually in bed by 9:30 and that includes weekends, unless they decide to babysit; and I think the last time either of them drank a glass of wine was that magical night back in February. Given all of that, I'm worried they might be taking me from the hospital back to a group home. Please help me and help them get out a little bit.
Also, an exciting few days coming up for me. The last baby shower is on Saturday, 36-week full-term sonogram is on Monday, and hospital tour is on Tuesday. Try to contain your excitement. I have been so excited that I've been doing almost nonstop somersaults in here fore the past 2 days.

1 comment:

  1. Stella don't worry little girl - your parents are cool and hip! We can't be there to drag them but they have been known for some good late nights and dance parties. Trust me. We can't wait to get a glimpse of you on Monday - SMILE PRETTY. xoxo Auntie Peepers & Uncle Paws

    ReplyDelete