Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's getting a little cramped in here

I've spent the last eight months with my ankles next to my ears floating in jelly and I've had about enough of it. I'm not sure if the world is ready for me, but I am ready for it. I keep hearing my parents complain about how hard it's going to be living in a one bedroom apartment with all of my baby stuff and nowhere to put it. All I have to say about that is try sharing a crawl space with two lungs, a liver and a pair of kidneys and then get back to me. And could someone explain to me why it smells like olive oil in here?

2 comments:

  1. Baby Stella,
    You can only imagine my delight to wake up this morning and look at my e-mail and have my first ever communication from my first ever grandchild! You have made my Year!!
    I can't wait to meet you and hold you and kiss you.
    Love,
    Noanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stell-bomb....hustle it up, ski season is just around the corner, and you've got a LOT to learn.

    -Uncle Wobbie

    ReplyDelete