Monday, November 9, 2009

Pretty in Pink




Great news, I'm not going to be the only little boy wearing pink and green clothes. And I know everyone says this, but that's not really what I look like. The photographer was really into the whole candid thing, which I hate, and the lighting is TERRIBLE in here. But you can see that I do have a really cute nose and those lips are all natural. I am already over 19 inches long and weigh over 6 lbs with really long legs. My mom is not dilated yet, which means the baby slide is still closed, but the new ETA is December 5th. I also like to hold on to my umbilical cord, which may seem weird to you, but there is not a lot to do in here and anything helps pass the time. Tomorrow night we're going to check out the hospital so I'll fill you in when I get another chance and I can't wait to show you pictures of all of the stuff I've gotten from my mom and dad's friends and family!

2 comments:

  1. She is already long and lean like her Mommy!! You're right, that lighting is terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ansel adams that gyno is not. i have no idea what that is a picture of.

    ReplyDelete