Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Second Week









What a big week at home! We went to the doctor and I gained almost a whole pound since I left the hospital. I keep both of my eyes open now instead of just one. I have been learning how to use my hands to scratch myself. I love to move my legs around and don't like being swaddled anymore. I'm learning to hold me neck up already. Unfortunately, I also picked up a few bad habits this week. I decided I like sleeping in my bouncy seat instead of my Moses basket and I really like falling asleep in mom's arms. Noanie came this week to help my mom take care of me so my dad could get some sleep and study for exams. Sometimes when I am ornery, dad tells me about the classes he's taking and it puts me right to sleep. Law school sounds boring. I turned two weeks old yesterday and we celebrated by going to a holiday party. It was a lot of fun and everybody thought I looked really cute in my little red holiday party dress. Today we are going to the grocery store. After dad finishes finals on Tuesday, Christmas vacation starts and we're going to get out into the hustle and bustle. I need to finish my holiday shopping and maybe pick up a little something for myself.

2 comments:

  1. Stella, I love your new glamour shots - you are getting bigger and prettier every day. How are you already 2 weeks old?! I'd like to see a picture of you and your Mommy. She seems to be hiding behind the camera. :) Have a great week and stay warm. xo - Auntie Peepers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stella I didn't think you could get any cuter but you have! I love your silver shoes! Watch out for germs, rain and cold when you go out! You have changed so much in a week! Tell your dad to study hard. gg

    ReplyDelete