Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3 months...


Poppin' my collar Miami-style... NBD


Take that Doc, don't yell at my mommy

Bumbo Seat, looking a little squished

All you can eat pancake breakfast at the Ferris's


Play date with J.J.

Believe it or not I am already 3 months old and of course my list of accomplishments keeps growing. At my 3 month checkup I got 3 immunizations which were supposed to make me a little crabby, but I am a strong girl and didn't have any side effects. However, my mom got yelled at by the Dr. because she isn't helping me with my tummy time and since then I have been spending A LOT of time on my belly. I think I will be rolling over and crawling in no time. I can now support all of my weight on my legs, hold my head up and prefer to sit up vs. laying back. I am starting to like my own space and enjoy kicking back on my play mat and playing with my Pink Poodle Lala. I tried to hold a boy's hand, to see video check out his blog: http://skeldonfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/2010/02/jjs-first-valentine-and-playtime.html

No comments:

Post a Comment